Wowflow has a product customers love, tripled the team over the last 12 months, and built a dedicated tech team in Balkan countries that makes the magic happen. That’s why we’re searching for people with passion and drive who want to contribute to the growth of our SaaS.
Why Wowflow? The daily work of facility service teams and facility managers is tough and strenuous: manual work, lots of tasks all over the place (quite literally), stress, miscommunication, data chaos, etc. Additionally, work is often not documented thoroughly, leading to managers having a hard time proving to the customer what has been done at which time. That’s why we offer Wowflow, a SaaS for service companies, facility managers, and technical maintenance. Wowflow helps these teams work more efficiently, with less stress and costs, reducing up to 40% of administrative work.
What can you expect from working at Wowflow?
- Flexible working hours, remote and office work, and occasional get-togethers with Wowflow team in different locations (our team events were in Bosnia, Croatia, Vienna).
- Work in a passion-driven and entrepreneurial team where you have substantial decision power and growth possibilities.
- Defining product development milestones and shaping the Web development and product team with core team members and CEO.
- Mentoring from and collaborating with senior UX UI designer and marketing expert Milan Trivić who has been designing the mobile and web app already for 2 consecutive years.
- Pay raises every six months and participation in company shares by performance.
- Annual salary of 40.000 EUR minimum according to Austrian collective agreement but willing to pay more based on experience and skills.
You are the ideal person to work with us if:
- You have a minimum of 2 or more years of experience
- You have worked on UX, UI, and product design
- You work with Adobe XD
- You have some experience in product marketing
- You are proficient in English and German, both written and spoken.
- Proactivity, critical thinking, problem-solving and open communication are your way of work.
- You take ownership of company success, give honest feedback and work together with the team on reaching the company vision.